Experience the power of our popular workshop in virtual format!
Our live virtual workshops are the perfect opportunity to learn and grow to be a powerful pinner! We’re spilling all of our secrets. We’ll be giving you an inside look to show you exactly what we’re doing to get the results we are getting. (Spoiler alert: It’s not just pinning to group boards frequently.) We’ll give you the foundation to build a great account and then the tools you need to make your amazing blog content soar. Our live virtual workshops will take place in an exclusive Facebook group. Once you pay our low fee to get access, you will have access to any and all virtual workshops. Once you’re in, you’re in!
The workshop will take place at 8:00 p.m. CST (9:00 p.m. Eastern / 6:00 p.m. Pacific) both on July 17 & 18, 2018 (Tuesday and Wednesday). Upon registering, you will receive a confirmation email and an invitation to join our exclusive Facebook group.
- Will take place in our exclusive Facebook group
- 2 one-hour workshops over the course of two nights (replays available if you cannot make it to the live viewing), with dedicated time for Q&A
- Replay of workshops available for 1-2 weeks after virtual workshop
- Condensed version of our popular 4-hour workshop for a fraction of the price
- Workshop format will be in an exclusive Facebook group
- Comprehensive checklist to work through on your own time
- Continued access to our exclusive Facebook group and access to future virtual workshops
- Support via our Facebook group and Email
What we teach:
- How to set up your account and boards for maximum exposure
- How to optimize your site for Pinterest
- How to create SEO optimized content for Pinterest (including a powerful way for keyword research and implementation!)
- The anatomy of a perfect pin
- How to master Pinterest’s smart feed and be a valuable pinner
- How to harness the power of group boards
- NEW information on how Pinterest and Google have worked together to rank pins, and HOW to see which of your pins have ranked.
- NEW information directly from Pinterest’s Headquarters
- NEW information on scheduling tools