NOTE: Registration opens Thursday, June 15 and a price increase will occur on June 25!
Join us for our popular in-person workshop!
We’re going to be spilling our secrets.
There’s a lot of information out there on Pinterest for bloggers. Sure, you can do a simple search on it, but it’s so hard to narrow down what actually works. The thing is, when something really works, bloggers tend to keep it under lock and key. Not for us. We’re spilling all of our secrets. We’ll be giving you an inside look at our own accounts, pageviews, and scheduler to show you exactly what we’re doing to get the results we are getting. (Spoiler alert: It’s not just pinning to group boards frequently.) We’ll give you the foundation to build a great account and then the tools you need to make your amazing blog content soar.
Location: Carnegie Homes custom built home in River Oaks
Date: Sunday, July 16, 2017
Time: 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. with an after party until 7:00 p.m.
What you’ll learn:
- how set up your account and boards for maximum exposure
- the anatomy of a perfect pin
- the best photo and graphic design practices for Pinterest
- how to brand your pins to your blog
- how to get your pins to show up in search results
- how to resurrect old content and bring it to life on Pinterest
- powerful keywords on Pinterest
- Pinterest myths debunked
- how to master Pinterest’s smart feed
- how to strategically hand pin
- how to find and pin engaging content
- whether or not you should delete pins
- how to best utilize group boards
- the differences in schedulers
- how to schedule more pins in less time
- advanced pinning strategies
- 4 hour hands-on workshop
- Free trial membership to our favorite Pinterest scheduling tool
- Handouts and reference material
- Lifetime access to our digital coaching session / e-course
- Access to exclusive group Pinterest boards
- Refreshments and snacks throughout the workshop
- Food, drinks, and a social hour after the workshop
- Free gifts from our sponsors (aka swag!)
After you register:
You will receive a confirmation email with your purchase. We will then personally follow up with you via email with more details (location address, etc.). There will be a few prerequisites for you to complete before the day of the workshop. Yes, we are assigning you homework.